FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 16 December 2012

Using fonts to make tags and labels

 

Have you seen the Fonts and Doodlebats on sale at LD where sets are only $1 until December 20th MST (click on links or images below).



I love to write out my own sentiments on tags and cards.  This is partly due to the fact that I don't have enough room to store a ton of stamps.  The other fact is that when I buy a stamp set there are usually only 3, out of a stamp set that I would actually use!  

Using my Pazzles Studio Pro software makes using fonts so easy. 


Once you have downloaded your fonts and placed them in your Window/fonts folder on your computer,  you can select them for typing from any desktop publishing program, word processor or Electronic Cutter software that uses true type fonts. 

Incidentially, you can also use them in the Try Me Now Tool . Once you log into "My Account" and click on "My Library" and "My Lettering", you will see all of your purchased fonts. You can still download the fonts you have purchased. 

These fonts normally begin with LD.......in your TrueType menu.

These fonts can be used in all sorts of projects, the possibilities are endless.

For the very simple tag I used LD Loud Larry font.


Either download a tag or make your own as I did.
Then just type in your sentiment and select the TrueType font in your software. 

I, in fact typed separately For, then Santa, then !  This enabled me to select a different colour from the default menu for each of my words......just play and have fun.



Yesterday, I bought these treats already wrapped from Holly a young stall holder in our market town, Newbury, Berkshire in the United Kingdom.  She told me she has just started her own company SweetDreamin and I was explaining to here how easy it would be to personalise tags and labels using fonts!


Now, my kids are desperate to open this bag of goodies......


......sorry Santa another time!

Click here for Fonts and Doodlebats on sale at LD until December 20th MST.


No comments:

Post a Comment