FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 24 December 2012

Swell Noel goodie boxes


I am so excited to show you these Swell Noel Boxes for print and cut, which can be purchased separately or are available in the Swell Noel Cut It Bundle by Sheri McCulley at LD.


They make just perfect little ornaments that can be hung up or as little goodie gift boxes which, I have filled with my children's favourite white chocolate money!


Here is how it looked on my cutting mat last night!

If you want to know how to make the registration boxes for Print & Cut, please take a look at one of my past TUTORIAL video.

Once I had printed my project from my Pazzles software using my printer I followed the following steps....

Lay printout exactly straight, at top, right corner of cutting mat (as above photo).

In your software group everything on you visual mat.


Select 'c' on your keyboard to open Transformation Menu.


Selection position, X Pos 12, and Y Pos 12 (if you are using a 12 x 12 cutting mat).


Select Apply.

Select Cut Project, select Continue.


Move your blade on your cutting using directional arrows to the exact point of the top, right hand corner of your 1st registration box.

Select 1st box then in Cut Control panel check Selected Object.

Test your 1st cut that it cuts exactly around 1st box, if not move to the next box and adjust directional arrows on cutter until you are happy.

Select cut line around your graphic and cut.

Has it worked.....hope so :) 

Now you should be well on your way to Print & Cut projects like this one.

NOTE : if you have followed all the steps and it has not worked for you, make sure that when you printed out at the beginning your printout had BORDERLESS printing unchecked!


Click here to see all the latest released sets at Lettering Delights.

I would love to hear your comments and whether this brief tutorial on Christmas Eve is understandable!



No comments:

Post a Comment