FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 29 December 2012

Happy New Year card - cheers!


I thought I would make a quick New Year's card using my


I love the flourish on this image, so for speed I decided to Print & Cut the champagne .svg flute using my Pazzles software.

Lately, I have been looking around for some frames to make as shaped cards and I found a bunch of tags by Sheri McCulley at Lettering Delights Although these are Print & Cut Halloween tags I thought the cutting file tags were just perfect for shaped cards.  In time I know I am going to use all of them as they are such interesting shapes!


I simply chose a font from my computer and cut out '2013' to mark the special occasion....cheers and a

"Happy New Year"

Please click the links below to take a closer look at the files used in this project:-

Costume Clubhouse Gift Tags (ai, dxf, eps, gsd, pdf, png and svg)  - by LD for base card.
Celebrate Flourish (svg)  - by LD  for champagne flute.
Latest released sets by Lettering Delights including the NEW Eskimo Pie.


No comments:

Post a Comment