FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 10 December 2012

Candle Wraps using files designed by Sheri McCulley


I have been playing with the Cut Flower Holiday Florist Bundle by designer Sheri McCulley at Lettering Delights.  

I wish I had much more time to craft, because these cut it files are beautiful.

They are just perfect if you have a cutting machine, as they come in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats.  But, they can also be used as Print & Cut projects.


For these candle wraps I used the Cut Flower Holiday Wraps.  Using my Pazzles Studio Pro Software, I resized the wraps to fit my candle, rotated the text 90 degrees and made my text white.  I used my printer to print them out and cut around the edges with a guillotine.
*Please note these wraps are for decorative purposes and should be removed before lighting the candle!


I love the colour combinations of the files and of course these wraps can be used for lots of different projects.

Incidentally, why stop at one set when you can have Cut Flower Holiday Florist Bundle for only $16.00!



Click here to get the Cut Flower Holiday Florist Bundle.

Also, remember to take a peek at the Alphabet Sale available till December, 13th.

Alphabel Sale



No comments:

Post a Comment