FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Decorative Bauble in svg format


Did I tell you I love the Cut Flower Holiday Florist Bundle by designer Sheri McCulley, which is selling at Lettering Delights for only $16.00?  I am sure I have.....more than once, that's because her files are simply gorgeous

If you use a cutting machine like me, this bundle is just perfect as they come in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats.  

Don't forget to use them as Print & Cut projects too.

For this project I used the Cut Flower Holiday Tags which can be bought separately for only $4.00


Or, the sets can be purchased as the Cut Flower Holiday Florist Bundle for $16.00.



I cut the base layer using Kraft card which I made by using shadow/outline in my software.  I ran the white cardstock though my Cuttlebug using my favourite Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I then cut out the decorative tag with my Pazzles Inspiration.  Wow, don't you just love this design.  



I then simply tied a bow and added my embellishments for the finishing touch.

I was in such a rush to take a photograph of this project that I forgot to photograph the other side of the decorative bauble!  All I did was to simply duplicate and mirror the design for the back.


Click here to get the Cut Flower Holiday Florist Bundle....you will love it, and use it for so many projects.

Also, remember to take a peek at the Alphabet Sale available till December, 13th.

Alphabel Sale



No comments:

Post a Comment