FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Swell Noel gift box using digital papers.



On my earlier blog post, I showed you how do use Print & Cut using Swell Noel Cut It Bundle by Sheri McCulley at Lettering Delights, together with my Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter.  

So, for those of you that think this is too ambitious and are just starting out using your cutting machines, I thought I would show you how to use the cut file with digital papers.

I just download a digital paper from Swell Noel Graphic Collection bundle and printed a sheet using my printer menu.  The hardest part is choosing which paper to use....so guess what, I downloaded both paper packs!

I then laid my printed digital paper onto my cutting mat.  I then opened up my Pazzles Inspiration Studio Pro software and imported the svg file for the cute box and cut!



I then made myself a little label using the Swell Noel Alphabet.  I used the "Try Me Tool" to type my 2013 sentiment at high resolution and saved to my computer.

I then opened up my sentiment in Photoshop or you can use some similar program.  I saved it as a .jpeg as the Pazzles Studio software does not support .png files with transparent background!


This is how my label look before I print & cut it out in my cutter software.


 I decorated the top of the box with one of my favourite ribbons, pins and flowers which I bought locally.


Now, I just need to fill the box with some goodies and give to someone in the New Year ...I hope they like it!

Click here to get your Swell Noel sets which can be purchased as bundles or individually at Lettering Delights.


If you would like to learn more about the 
please click the image above and be inspired!




No comments:

Post a Comment