FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 17 December 2012

Candy Canes with sketch CTS#9


Thought I would try a sketch, it makes it quick and easy when you can just download everything to make a card using my Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter software!

The sketch is from CAS(E) this sketch CTS #9
 I love the simplicity of it.


I love these simple Candy Canes from the Holiday Kit cut it project set by Patricia Zapata at LD.  I just imported the Candy Cane into my software, drew some lines and transformed them using the rhinestone feature in my Pazzles Studio Pro Software.



I then used this cute font LDJ Doodaddles which is available in the Fonts and Doodlebats sale until December 20th MST.....all font sets $1.



I just printed the whole lot onto white card and cut it out using a guillotine due to the straight edges....easy or what!



Don't forget the Holiday Kit can also be used for paperpiecing, click here to see 

I have entered this card into the following challenges:

Make it Monday - Anything goes
Simply Create - Anything goes
Tuesday alchemy 44 - Anything goes
Divas by Design - Something red

6 comments:

  1. You are truly a tech goddess - I have no idea what you did, but the result is stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Joanna. Saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Amazing what you can do with some technology. I love it! So happy you joined us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on Make it Monday. Cute! I like the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Joanna
    I saw you on MIM and came to take a closer look. Your card is just a simplicity at its best. I absolutely LOVE it.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous looking. Great CAS card. I seen this on Make it Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete