FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 30 December 2012

Best Friends Forever card


How cute is this image?  As soon as I saw this Eskimo Pie - Cut It set released at Lettering Delights I knew I wanted to make this card for one of my best friends......hope she doesn't see it here!

I made my base card using my Pazzles Inspiration software.  Essentially, it is a rectangle, I placed the move point tool at the centre of the bottom of the rectangle and dragged it down to make the curve! 

 

I then selected - mirror - duplicate - apply and welded the 2 shapes (marked in red).  I drew a  kiss cut line horizontally - justified vertically and horizontally to make my base folded card.


I print and cut this cute Eskimo Pie svg for speed and just paper pieced the scarf using papers from the Eskimo Paper pack.


Finally, I made my tag using the LDJ Christmas Troll font.  I save a ton making my own personalised sentiments simply by downloading a font and add a hint of colour to coordinate with the rest of the card.


 Please click the links below to take a closer look at the files used in this project:-

Eskimo Pie (svg) - by LD (for print and cut)
Eskimo Pie Paper Pack  - by LD  for background paper and paper pieced scarf.
LDJ Christmas Troll Font - by LD for the sentiment.

Latest released sets by Lettering Delights including your FREEBIE  2013 Happy New Year Printable (available till Monday, midnight MST).


 If you would like to learn more about the 
please click the image above and be inspired!



2 comments:

  1. Joanna, isn't the Eskimo Pie art the cutest? Love what you did with it. So, any chance I'm that friend you're making the card for? LOL, smiles, Sher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheri, you are the sweetest. I gave it to my best friend yesterday. We had a lovely day together with the kids. As the tag says "Best friends 4ever".

      Delete