FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 13 February 2012

Valentine Card - Wild About You!

Sorry, the kids have been on holiday and everything around me is going wrong!  The latest is my camera has broken!!  Before my husband went on a business trip to Vietnam he gave me a 5 minute tutorial on how to use his old camera which has a million buttons to program the functions.  Some photos have turned out OK but it has taken a lot of precious time to get this far! Grrrrr!

During my busy week I must have missed the release of the new 

Valentine product Lettering Delights have on sale?! 

Check out the new
Monkey Around Cut It, Graphic Set and Paper Pack
as well as 
Kissing Booth Graphic Set, Paper Pack and Alphabet all 
on sale until Tuesday at midnight, MST! 



For this Wild About You, Valentine card I have used the print and cut technique with my Pazzles Inspiration using the Monkey Around Graphic Set.







Click here to get the latest products at Lettering Delights.
Remember to use your Code:InLove @ checkout.

20 % Off 


To get a FREE ACCOUNT with Lettering Delights please click on my
YOU'LL GO APE Banner at the top of my blog.....many thanks.


I have entered this card into the Patches of Pink Challenge - Valentines


9 comments:

  1. This is so simple-yet SO adorable Joanna! I especially like the heart cut out of the bottom and then reversed to layer beside it. Thank you for linking up woth us at POP. Creative blessings, Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, I love the monkey with the heart. Thank you for linking up with us at Patches of Pink. I am your newest follower. Please stop by my blog and join my link your blog party. Great Job! Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, I just love the monkey!! Thanks for playing with us at Patches of Pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute, love the cuts. Thanks for linking up to Patches of Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, so SUPER DUPER cute!
    Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Patches of Pink.
    Shelly
    POP DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. What DARLING monkeys!!! LOVE!!! I'm SO glad you joined us at Patches of Pink!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is ADORABLE! Love that monkey, and the little heart cut-out is such a cool detail! Thanks for linking up with us at Patches of Pink!
    Hugs,
    Heather P:)
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't even express to you how much I love this card! That little monkey is too darn cute for words!

    Thanks for linking up with us over at Patches of Pink!

    Becky

    POP DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and fun card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete