FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Nancy Kubo collection - shaped card

Have you seen the release of the new the LD Nancy Kubo collection that comes as 
Cut it's and Graphics.....they are are so adorable!






For my card I have used the LD Nancys Party Cut Set (CS) which includes SVG's that I can import directly into my Pazzles Studio Pro software and InVue software.

Cut It's are great fun with my Pazzles or similar cutting machine.

The Cut It files are designed specifically with cutting machines in mind. Each Cut It set includes several different file formats (ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg). Here is a chart that shows you which cutting machines each graphic format works with. If you don't have a cutting machine, you can still use these graphics, but you will need to use a third party software program.

Nancy Kubo, shaped cards, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,
When I imported the SVG file into my Pazzles software I separated all the layers and laid them on my mat as above.
I then took the brown layer, selected DUPLICATE (ALT D)and moved it to the side.  I took the fill out so that I knew this was the base of my shaped card (which I incidentially cut with white card stock).  Still selected MIRROR-ACCORDING TO (highlight left middle button) - DUPLCATE and APPLY. 
Nancy Kubo, shaped cards, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

DESELECT then SELECT and I used the arrow on my keyboard and moved the left outline to the RIGHT slightly so that it overlapped the other outline.  I then selected BOTH brown outlines (with no fill) and selected WELD.  Select any little inside bits if you like and delete.

Nancy Kubo, shaped cards, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

You should have your shaped card which will look like this on your mat.




Now have fun with these SVG's and have a go at making some shaped cards.

Cutting Files
LD Nancy Kubo Collection - Cut Set (CS)
LD Nancys Buddies - Cut Set (CS)
LD Nancys Party - Cut Set (CS)


Electronic Die Cutter 468x60

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is the cutest....I have Nancy's digital files already but I'm definitely gonna try the cutting files soon...they are so cute! I think your pic is great.....I know when my camera broke I was stressed out as I had dt work to complete and get on my blog!!! I hope you get yours soon...hugs x

    ReplyDelete