FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 16 February 2012

Baby Cake Card - LD's Sneak Peek

If you have been looking at my blog and wondering about Lettering Delights now is a good time to open a FREE account.

Not only do you instantly get free product, but once you become a customer you will get a SNEAK PEEK at new product before they're officially released publicly with special savings when you CHECKOUT!

Here is This Month's Sneak Peek for customers only.

It's called Baby Cake and it's adorable.  I have used the Baby Cake graphics file using the Print and Cut technique with my Pazzles Inspiration electronic die cutting machine.




So,  now is a good time to OPEN a FREE account and look out for the Sneak Peek at checkout and purchase your Baby Cake sets.

To get a FREE ACCOUNT with Lettering Delights please click on my
YOU'LL GO APE Banner at the very TOP of my blog.....many thanks.

Remember to use Code : In Love when spend $20 or more!
save 20%

3 comments:

  1. Super cute sweetie...this file looks great! ;) Hugs X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I need to make the cup cake card? I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To make this card Paula you need to have an account with Lettering Delights. If you don't have one, please click on my "YOU'LL GO APE" Banner at the very TOP of my blog. When you have set up an account you can purchase any file you want or grab a freebie. If you go to the "What's New" tab you will see all the latest sets and offers. When you go to checkout (cart) you will see the SNEAK PEEK files (only available for customers @ discount). For this card I used the Baby Cake graphics file to do the print and cut or you could use the cut its set. Remember to use your code: InLove (see blog post). Have fun with this adorable Baby Cake collection and please let me know if you were successful!

    ReplyDelete