FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Heart shaped boxes for Valentines


I am loving these NEW Conversations Projects cut it projects from the Lettering Delights Conversation Collections.
These files come in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg formats and are perfect for your Pazzles Inspiration or similar electronic die cutting machines.



I decided to use some double sided red cardstock from my stash.  I simple layered all the elements onto my Pazzles visual mat and cut.  


I decided to cut extra love sentiments for the outside and inside of the box and layered them onto white card.   When the box is opened up more loved up sentiments are revealed!


I am going to sneak these two boxes filled with delicious heart shaped chocs into my husband's suitcase as he is off on a business trip to China on Thursday.  It will be a surprise for him when he arrives at his hotel and opens his suitcase.  
Doubt if he will EVEN remember Valentines day next week.....but I live in hope!

******

Remember you can SAVE 20% when you use Code: InLove off a purchase of $20 or more!

Click here to get your Conversation collection.




1 comment: