FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Tea Cup Shaped card available in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg format.


I love this simple shaped tea cup card from the Tea Time Party - Cut It set from 
Lettering Delights.  The tea cup comes in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg format.  The whole set is adorable and I loved using my own papers to create this quick project with my 
Pazzles Studio Pro software.



I used one of my favourite sets the Quilled Flower - Cut It set as an embellishment for the centre of the flower and decided not to use the leaf cut in this project.



You can buy these files separately or you can save money and click here to get your  
which features 100 cut it sets and projects for just $100 from Lettering Delights 

TO BUY FILES SEPARATELY 

Click here to get Tea Time Party - Cut It Set

Click here to get Quilled Flowers - Cut It Set

Remember you can also save 20% when you use your codeBestbuybundle

And even better, you can use your 25% off coupon if you have made any recent Lettering Delight's purchases found on your confirmation e-mail.

kut kandy
Bestbuybundle offer ends TONIGHT, February 28th at midnight, MST. 


To create a FREE ACCOUNT with Lettering Delights please click on my
"YOU'LL GO APE" Banner at the very TOP of my blog.
Many thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment