FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 13 February 2012

Conversation Hearts


If you want a super quick project for your LOVED ones, use some of the hearts from the Conversation - Cut It's set from Lettering Delights.  I simply chose my hearts and paper and cut my hearts out using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.


I made an outline (shadow) for the base white heart in my software.  When they were all cut out I just glued them onto some cut down skewers and added my embellishments.


The kids are desperate for me to finish this project so that they can eat the jelly hearts.  Mind you I think a few of them have been eaten already when I wasn't looking!

Click here to get your Conversation collection it's gorgeous!

Remember you can SAVE 20% at checkout when you use
Code: InLove off a purchase of $20 or more!


I have entered this card into the Patches of Pink Challenge - Valentines

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous favours Joanna.I am saving this idea for next year!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conversation hearts on a stick! SO SWEET! I really like the tulle and flowers added as well. (P.S. I adore the staging of your projects for your photos-FABULOUS) Thank you for sharing this with us! Hugs, Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adoriable! Thanks for linking up to Patches of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet! LOVE them!!! I'm SO glad you joined us at Patches of Pink!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet project- those tulle bows are so pretty1 I've been wanting to try some projects with them, I just love the look! Thanks for linking up with us at Patches of Pink!
    Hugs,
    Heather P:)
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love the "candy" hearts!

    Thanks for linking up with us over at Patches of Pink!

    Becky

    POP DT Member

    ReplyDelete