FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 26 February 2012

St Patrick's Day - svg, ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, and pdf.


Here are 2 more Decorative Bags from the Big Bang Super Bundle.  


The set includes 7 different styled bags and are just perfect for cards and gifts.  I resized the Decorative Flat Bag using my Pazzles Studio Pro software and adhered the 2 edges together.


Here above the photo shows the decorative edging on 2 of the bags I used.




I decided to embellish the bag using the new Luck of the Irish set which can be bought separately or is included in the Big Bang Super Bundle.  
I cut the Hat, Shamrock and sentiment 'Lucky' using my Pazzles.



Here are all 3 decorative bags.


So, on St Patrick's Day I am going to fill each bag with a Lottery scratch card for a bit of fun and hope The Luck of the Irish comes our way!


Click here to get your  Big Bang Super Bundle which features 100 cut it sets and projects for just $100 from Lettering Delights 

Remember you can also save 20% when you use 
your codeBestbuybundle

And even better, you can use your 25% off coupon if you have made any recent Lettering Delight's purchases found on your confirmation e-mail.

kut kandy
Bestbuybundle offer ends February 28th at midnight, MST. 



To create a FREE ACCOUNT with Lettering Delights please click on my

"YOU'LL GO APE" Banner at the very TOP of my blog.



7 comments:

  1. hey girlie, these are amazing projects...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've just been having a peek at your blog and your projects are gorgeous :)
    I'm now following you and will be back for more inspiration soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute projects!! Love everything about them! Thanks for sharing with Cooking with Cricut!
    Hugs,
    Heather P:)
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing projects. Love it all! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up to CWC! LOVE your projects! Very creative! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! These are adorable! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very sweet!!

    Thanks for playing with us at CWC this week!

    Thanks for sharing!
    -Kemma, CookingWithCricut Design Team
    mykemmacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete