FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 26 February 2012

Decorative Flat Bags & St Patrick's FREE printable

I love a FREEBIE and when I saw the FREE St Patrick's printable from Lettering Delight's I just had to think of a fun way I could use it.  I teamed it up with one of the NEW files that has just been released in the Big Bang Super Bundle which includes this Decorative Flat Bag which cut beautifully using my Pazzles.


I thought I would enclose a Lottery/Scratch card inside the bag keeping with the Luck of the Irish theme!

If you have the Pazzles Studio Pro Software all you do is select FILE - IMPORT - SVG and the bag should be on your visual mat.  Then all you have to do is select -  ALL and resize!


So hurry and grab your FREE 

Offer ends Sunday, tonight at midnight, MST.


I hope you have had chance to take a look at the massive 
Lettering Delights Big Bang Super Bundle.

These  Cut It sets are perfect if you have an electronic cutter with software that supports these formats 
(ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg).  
They will keep you busy crafting for the NEXT year!


The Big Bang Super Bundle features 100 cut it sets and projects for just $100, you’ll save over 75% on 1600+ cuttable images. If you were to spend $100 at normal prices, you would get only 20 sets at most. 

You can also save 20% when you use 
your codeBestbuybundle

And even better, you can use your 25% off coupon if you have made any recent Lettering Delight's purchases found on your confirmation e-mail.

kut kandy
Bestbuybundle offer ends February 28th at midnight, MST. 


To create a FREE ACCOUNT with Lettering Delights please click on my
YOU'LL GO APE Banner at the very TOP of my blog.
Many thanks xx

4 comments:

  1. So cute love the idea of the lottery ticket in there too!!! Fun! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. clever!! I am definitely pinning this one:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cute freebie! I love subway art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is butter paper die cuts, i impressed with your soft and neat work....
    Plastic Card
    Plastic Business Cards
    Scratch Card

    ReplyDelete