FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 9 February 2012

More Valentine gift boxes!


Here are some more Valentine gift boxes using the same svg from the Conversations Projects cut it projects that I used earlier this week without the conversation sentiments.

 

For these boxes I kept them simple by using some lovely papers from my new paper pack called Back to Basics III available from The Mulberry Bush.


These boxes are simple and quick to cut out when using the basic shape, so they can be mass produced, such as for the kids class, parties and weddings.

The files come in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg formats and are perfect for your Pazzles Inspiration or similar electronic die cutting machines.


Click here to get your Conversation collection it's gorgeous!

Remember you can SAVE 20% at checkout when you use 
Code: InLove off a purchase of $20 or more!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww...These are just as cute as can be. I love the colors and papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna, I've not been around blogland for a bit as I have been snowed under with work for weddings and cards. I have seen lots of your work on FB, it is all beautiful.I hope things are going ok for you work wise.
    Take care, Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute sweetie...Hugs x

    ReplyDelete