FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Using a Sketch - Birthday Wishes


During the holidays I have been very busy with the kids having FUN, so I am having limited time to craft.  But, this evening I thought I would use a sketch from Clean and Simple FTL203 which I cut using my Pazzles Inspiration.



I have used a flower from Nancy Kubo's set which is included in the Ice Cream SALE and is available in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg fomats.



You will need to hurry as the SALE ends tonight, August 15th, midnight, MST as mentioned in my previous blog posts.

Click following link or image below to take a peep at the Ice Cream SALE as there are some adorable files that I wouldn't want you to miss out on!


I have also stamped my sentiment using one of the stamps
from My Thoughts Exactly using the 'Sweet Thoughts' stamp set.


I am entering this card into the Clean and Simple FTL203 sketch challenge.


I have made this card for my best friend Nina, whom I saw earlier in the week, so I am hoping she doesn't see it here before I pop it in the post for her birthday which is next week!

Click here for Ice Cream SALE and hurry!

1 comment:

  1. Love this Card! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will be back..

    ReplyDelete