FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 9 August 2012

Challenge sketch with Ooh La La Collection


Making this card using my Pazzles Inspiration I really challenged myself, on two counts.  Firstly, I tried another sketch from Mojo Monday and secondly, I challenged myself to use papers and graphics from the Ooh La La Collection on sale at the moment from Lettering Delights

I imported the sketch layout as a .jpeg into my Pazzles Studio Pro software and then drew the elements so that I could cut them with my cutting machine at the desired size.



I then printed out some of the papers from the Ooh La La collection and laid them onto my cutting mat and cut each element as I required.

I chose my images from the Ooh La La collection using the graphic set.  I then print and cut the graphics out with my Pazzles Inspiration.





This is not my usual style of card but I love how it turned out.
The combination of the papers and graphics made it easier to follow the sketch that seemed to have zillions of layers!



I am pleased I had a go at the challenge!  
Motto for the day "Have a Go!"

Click here for Ooh La la Collection.
Offer ends next Monday, August 13 at midnight, MST.

Click here to open a FREE account with Lettering Delights.

I have entered this card into Mojo Monday challenge 253 sketch.


No comments:

Post a Comment