FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 31 August 2012

Gift Box svg file



Here is a little gift box I am sharing with you today.  It is NOT made by me, but by my 12 yr old daughter Alice.  She has been playing with my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine!  

Today, she has gone to a birthday party and this morning she wanted to make a box for the bracelets she had made for her best friend.  

She selected the Little Teacups boxes by Sheri McCulley at Lettering Delights which come as a print and cut project but, they also include cutting file that you can use with your own papers.

Alice enlarged the box, rum-edged for ages through all my cardstock for the perfect paper and cut the box out.  She cut this box all on her own and selected all the embellishments for the box herself.  I was NOT allowed to help or be even in the same room which I can tell you was ever so hard! 

"Go away mum, I can do it myself"!




Her Dad showed her how to make the leather bracelets that she has been busy making these over the last week.  


 I don't know about you but I think they are gorgeous.

I like the pink one.....

but I also like this one!


 And, how did she know how to thread the twine through the label?  I've learnt something from my daughter!

If you want to see MY project and see details on how I made the box below using Print and Cut with my Pazzles cutting machine, take a peep HERE.



Click here to see the Little Teacups collection. 

Thanks......proud Mum!

5 comments:

  1. I think your husband should have his own blog and teach us how to make the lovely leather bracelets too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two could go into business together.Title Wrights Perfections).lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Alice! LOVE the bracelets! Great idea with the twine, I never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your entire family is crafty!!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete