FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 20 August 2012

Baby Cakes shaped cards.



Earlier in the year I made a bunch of these shaped cards using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine, and for some reason forgot to share these images my blog! 

The graphics files are available in A-Z is my cup of tea bundle for only $12 for 26 sets from Lettering Delights.

There are some amazing sets here, just grab them at this fantastic price and use them for Print and Cut with your Pazzles Inspiration or similar cutting machine.


I love the expressions on the baby cakes! 


You can simply dress them up to make great quick baby invitations, thank you cards, birthday cards, etc......


Click here to get A-Z is my cup of tea bundle for only $12 for 26 sets!

Remember that when you spend $24 or more, use your coupon : Moreon24 and save 25%!

Save More

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with the pazzels inspiration. I have a question about lettering delights files. I usually purchase the cut it sets to use with my pi. This year I would like to master the print and cut so I can make fun calendars for my homeschool. Do you recommend I purchase both the graphic set and the cut it set or can I print and cut using just the cut it set? Thanks so mcuh for your help! You can email me at chinobillies at gmail dot com. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will e-mail you in detail but you can print and cut with graphics sets and cut it sets with your Pazzles. I generally only get the graphic set if no cut it set is available. Incidentally, the graphics sets have more detail (colour variation) than the cut it's which are solid in colour. It's really your choice and depends what you want to do with the files!

    ReplyDelete