FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 24 August 2012

Little Teacup Alphabet Blocks - Gift Box


This would make the cutest baby christening gift box, don't you think?


I hope you have had chance to see this adorable collection Little Teacups by Sheri McCulley which comes in girl and boy colour ways.  You can buy the sets as a collection or as individual sets at Lettering Delights.



I must say I have had the most wonderful trip down memory lane cutting these files, remembering all the sweet baby moments I had when my 3 children were born!


Incidentally, as you have the cut line for the box in the above file you could print out some of the Little Teacups Paper Pack, lay the printed sheet on your cutting mat and just use the cut file (svg).....so many options.

For these Little Teacup Alphabet Blocks, I decided not to print and cut, although the file does include the cut file for you to use with your electronic cutting machine.  The boxes are so easy to cut with scissors so, on this occasion that's what I did.


Once downloaded onto my computer I selected the .png fomat and right clicked to print from my desktop,  (not even opening my Pazzles software).

When my printer settings were open (as above) I DE-SELECTED Fit picture to frame using Paper size A4. On the right hand side I selected the size of the print I wanted which meant I could change the size of the printed boxes.  I selected Full page photo for my gift box.


Here is my A4 printed page which has just come off the printer.


Once my box was printed out I cut around using scissors!


Then scored using my bone folder (very easy), then assembled my boxes.



Be sure to check out this ADORABLE collection Little Teacups....personally I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment