FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 12 August 2012

FREEBIE Ice Cream Wraps!


I hope you have all downloaded your Ice Cream Funday FREEBIE printable from Lettering Delights.  
If not, hurry as they are only available until tonight, August 12th, midnight, MST. 


Boy the kids have had fun with these!  
Firstly, I print and cut my coupons out in the potpourri set....... please go and check out my Facebook page that has an album named Ice Cream Funday Party printables.  You will see some photos of the coupons I printed.

The cones were super easy.  I printed 2 cones to a page just using my printer options.  I didn't have time to import them into my Pazzles software!  Once printed from my printer I just cut them out using scissors which was very easy.

Once the cones were assembled, the kids just filled them with mini marshmallows and drizzled melted chocolate onto the top.

I gave out the coupons and they were eligible to have a ice cream wrap filled with marshmallows! 


Yep, you guessed it, as soon as I took some photos for my blog with the chocolate still runny, they had been gobbled up by 3 eager kids.  

The consensus......YUM, can I have another one!  This was a great fun activity to do with the kids but of course you could also use them as ice cream wraps.


Also, don't forget to check out the latest released sets at Lettering Delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment