FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 2 August 2012

Recently released Floral Stationery - Cut It's set


I can't believe that this is the 1st paper bag that I have decorated!    I have used a recently released file by Patricia Zapata called Floral Stationery at Lettering Delights.  I love her designs as they ooze simplicity but sophistication at the same time.

I was then browsing the Internet and I came across this sketch.....




I have never used a sketch before, but it's great if you need to make a quick project.  Time is of the essence while the kids are on their summer break.....not much crafting!  But this sketch helped me quickly decorate this paper bag during a quiet moment, but then it has taken me several more quiet moments to photograph and put it on my blog!!!



As this was my 1st sketch that I have followed, I wanted to try and keep to it.  I made my own jagged border in my Pazzles Studio Pro software using Tools, found in the Colour menu.....I was quite pleased how it turned out.




I then used one of the designs from the Floral Stationery cut it set which cut out perfectly.  I simply made an outline, to layer the intricate design onto, and added an ornate brad to the centre.  This cut it set is available in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats.


I then cut a pennant from the Pennant svg set and layered it onto my bag.




Finally, I used one of my recently set of purchased stamps from My Thoughts Exactly - Sweet Thoughts.

I love how this decorated bag has turned out and it makes a change from making a card.


Click here to get the Floral Stationery cut it set at Lettering Delights.
Click here to get the Pennant svg set.
Click here to see latest release sets at Lettering Delights.



No comments:

Post a Comment