FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Hot dog card!


The kids are on holiday and I have decided to decorate my youngest son's bedroom during the holidays!  Am I mad, well he is actually at football school this week so I thought I would have a go and get the eldest 2 children to help!  Furniture everywhere except his room....why did I start!

Anyhow, whilst taking a break from decorating I decided to make this Hot Dog card using my Pazzles Inspiration.

Lettering Delights have these fun BBQ/Picnic files on sale.....for one day only.
 Offer ends (tonight) Tuesday, August 7th at midnight, MST. 


I have also used another sketch today which helped me make this quick card together with the Hot Dog (svg) from Lettering Delights.




I print and cut the red checked frame using my cutting machine software and also added a small heart punch to the Backyard Fun svg file.

I stamped a PUN from a set of stamps by My Thoughts Exactly from the Grillin' n' Chillin' set which seemed to work perfectly with the svg file from Lettering Delights.


Click here to open a FREE account with Lettering Delights.

Click here to get BBQ/Picnic files on sale.....for one day only.
 Offer ends (tonight) Tuesday, August 7th at midnight, MST. 


I have entered this card into the following challenges :-

My Thoughts Exactly - Use a PUN.
Clean & Simple - Sketch challenge 202.

7 comments:

  1. Cute card!!! Love the colors/paper used!! Love the hot dog as well!! Thanks for joining us at My Thoughts Exactly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Joanna from the little heart to the papers and not forgetting that great hot dog,love it!
    Thanks for joining in again over at My Thoughts Exactly and good luck.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the whole weiner thing...it's one of my fave puns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Joanna! Love the heart on the hot dog. Thanks for playing along with us at MTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fun! Thanks for playing along with us at MTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I really like the checkered background and that cute hot dog! Thanks for playing along with the My Thoughts Exactly challenge!

    ReplyDelete

  7. This is just beyond darling!

    ReplyDelete