FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 15 June 2014

World Cup Pop Up Box Card

World Cup

Has your family been taken over by World Cup fever?  While my boys are engrossed in the football, I am relishing the fact that I have more time to craft!  So, I decided to make my 1st Pop Up Box Card with a World Cup theme!

World Cup cutting files

I have used the Pop Up Box Card from the Pazzles Craft Room together with LD's World Cup files.  


I have used a selection of SVG files which I have Print and Cut using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.

Pop up Box - Pazzles

So, if you are a World Cup widow, enjoy your guilt free extra crafting time!

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information
Pop Up Box Card (wpc & svg) - Pazzles Craft Room
LD World Cup - svg's, graphics and alphas
Product for papercraft projects - Lettering Delights


*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
(now available for Pre-Order), which will enable you to easily create projects using the NEW Optical Eye for Print and Cut precision cuts.

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Thousands of Images 468x60

Happy crafting, Joanna x


No comments:

Post a Comment