FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 26 June 2014

Flying High - Print and Cut - Pazzles


Here, is a quick Print and Cut aperture card I have made for my latest
Design Team project over at Pazzles.

 I have used one of the adorable Miss Kate Cuttables files with my Pazzles electronic cutting machine found in the Pazzles Craft Room.


If you become a member of the Pazzles Craft Room there are lots of benefits, as well as being able to download for FREE your Miss Kate Cuttables cutting files, which are available twice a month.


Using your Pazzles cutting machine you can make an aperture any shaped you like with 100% accuracy!


I love the cute images which are easy to layer for Print and Cut.  Of course you could use this file and paper piece it too, as it is available in SVG and WPC cuttable file formats.

For more details on how to create this Print and Cut aperture card, 
please head over to the 


Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information
Bird Flying Kite (wpc & svg) - Pazzles Craft Room Library

*****
Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
(now available for Pre-Order)

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Thousands of Images 468x60

Joanna x


2 comments:

  1. Another great design, I love the aperture card! The printed images look amazing and those colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna your card is darling. I like how you used the image for this style of card. You make it look so easy!! I'll put this one on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete