FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Sketch - Plus onesie!

MOJO348 Sketch with Pazzles

Just thought I would make a quick card using a sketch with my Pazzles die cutting machine.  I simply imported the sketch into my software and drew the elements.   




Stampin Up and Pazzles die cutting machine

All elements except the pearl heart and base cardstock are Stampin Up.

I must make a note to myself to use more sketches, as they are 
fun and quick to create!

**** I have entered this card into the Mojo Monday 348 Contest. ****


Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information
Stampin Up Papers - You're My Sunshine


Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Thousands of Images 468x60

Joanna x





3 comments:

  1. Love the onesie card, the papers and patterns are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Joanna, I am loooking forward to seeing what you manage to do with other sketches and Stampin' Up!

    ReplyDelete