FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Graphic 45 - By The Sea - Fun Fold Card

Fun Fold Card, Pazzles

I have made this Fun Fold card using a selection of Graphic 45 papers, stickers and chipboard  from the By The Sea collection available from 


Fun Fold Card

Here you can see how I have used the Graphic 45 - By The Sea Chipboard diecuts.....

Folding Card

.......and here, Graphic 45 By The Sea, stickers.

I cut my base card using my electronic die cutting machine and then it was so easy to use these beautiful embellishments on my card.

Supplies:-
Fun Fold cutting collection (svg, wpc & ai) - Pazzles Craft Room 
Electronic Die Cutting Machine - Pazzles Inspiration Vue

Follow on Bloglovin


Joanna x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card...great fold! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I just love the design. The fun fold is so unique! The embellishments are beautiful and coordinate so perfectly with the papers!

    ReplyDelete