FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Box

Teacher Gift

Here, is my latest Design Team project for Pazzles, which I created using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.  

I made this Teacher Appreciation gift box in preparation for the end of school term which is about 6 weeks away here in the UK! 

Tennis Box, Pazzles

 I slightly adapted the Tennis Box from the Sports Gift Collection found in the Pazzles Library, so that I could add my apple to the front of the box.

Apple Tree, Pazzles


Digital ined paper

For those of you who follow my blog, you know that I love making Print and Cut projects using my Pazzles software and Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.  Here you may notice that I have done so, using the pencil cutting file.  I must say, I am very impressed with myself on this project as I have designed the lined paper myself, to make the wrap around the box. 

Pencil, Pazzles

apple, pazzles

I have used a total of 4 cutting files for this project!  If you would like to see the details on making your own lined paper, please hop over to the Pazzles Blog and read my full blog post.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information
 Apple, Tennis Box & Pencil cutting files - Pazzles Library (svg & wpc file formats)
Twirled Flower(s) (svg, ai & wpc files formats - Pazzles Craft Room

Pazzles, cutting files

****I have entered this card into the Creative Cutting Challenge Blog - Anything goes #36 ****

If you are thinking about buying a cutting machine the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine (available for Pre-Order) will make Print and Cut projects even easier to master using the Optical Eye, with no need to create registration boxes.  For more information, click the image below.

Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Thousands of cutting files

Joanna x


3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love the gable box! The way you decorated it looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project- The "notebook" paper is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and a great way to give a gift! Great job!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete