FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 9 June 2014

Coffee Day - Sketch


Dropping by with a quick card using a sketch.  I am loving using sketches at the moment, as I can easily import the sketch image into my Pazzles software and draw the design to create my cut lines.  I print out my digital papers and lay them onto my cutting mat.  Then, I just cut the elements out using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine.    This makes a super quick card without having the need to design from scratch and measure out the pieces.  Everything is done using my cutter software!


Deconstructed Sketch 154


I have used the Mug Life Graffiti graphic set.  You can import the topper into your software and create a cutting line, using autotrace to Print and Cut the image.  Or you could use a circle punch for speed, once printed out, using your colour printer.

Mug Life Graffiti

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information for as little as $99
LD Mug Life Graffiti - graphics set
LD Winter Wear - paper pack
Deconstructed Sketch No 154

Check out the LD PRODUCTS for your cutting machine and scrapbook projects.



**********

If you are interested in the process of Print and Cut you will love the NEW Pazzles Inspiration Vue.
Coming Soon, Inspiration Vue - pre order now 
(click image below)
Inspiration - Vue Print and Cut


Follow on Bloglovin

Bye for now ~ Joanna x








5 comments:

  1. Cute card! Great color combo and sketch. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so many beautiful patterns and colors. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sukie, I love using digital papers and graphics. Now I love using sketches!

      Delete
  3. love the patterns and colors you chose! Bif greetings!

    ReplyDelete