FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Digital Moustache Wrapping paper - Pazzles


Here is my latest  Pazzles Design Team project for Father's Day using my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine. 

Six Moustaches
I have had such fun designing my own digital paper using my Pazzles software with the Six Moustaches cutting file found in the Pazzles Craft Room Library.

Father's Day, moustache


 I printed out my design using my colour printer and 
then wrapped up his Father's Day gifts

Father's Day gift, Dad topper, moustache digital papers

In addition, I used myPazzles software to design this cute topper to match the digital papers.

To see my full blog post, please head over to the Pazzles Craft Room which gives further detail, on how I designed this themed wrapping paper plus topper. The possibilities for making your own digital papers using cutting files from the Pazzles Library are endless!

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information
Six Moustaches (wpc & svg) - Pazzles Craft Room Library

I have entered this card into the Creative Cutting Challenge BlogAnything goes #36

*****


Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
(now available for Pre-Order) 
Inspiration- Vue Print and Cut


Thousands of Images 468x60

Joanna x

5 comments:

  1. Super fun project! I just love the fun "stache" papers, the topper looks fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sukie, I was super please with making this digital paper.......learnt something new with my Pazzles software!

      Delete
    2. Very fun project! Love the pop of red. TFS from BIF

      Delete
    3. Love how everything goes together! Great job on making all of it!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!
      Cindy
      DT Leader

      Delete
  2. my dad and Grandfather were always mustache men...so I love this trend! Bif greetings!

    ReplyDelete