FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 21 April 2013

Flower Flourish Shaped Card - Mother's Day


In the UK we have already celebrated Mother's Day but, for those of you in the USA or any other part of the world yet to celebrate......this card is for you.


I made a circle shaped card in my software and welded it together.  I personally like to put a topper to hide the fold but this is my preference.  I then made a in-line or my original circle shape and another to give me the thin patterned circle trim.

Using my software I typed my own sentiment then Print & Cut the banner onto patterned paper.


I love this delicate flourish which cut out beautifully using my cutter.  I simply added a pearl and rhinestone gem to the centre of the flower flourish and used my white pen to add some doodling.


I found this flower flourish in the SVG clearance sale on cuttable product at LD 
which is available through April.
All their "SVG" branded product is now on sale for $1 each!


Click here or above images, to browse through the SVG clearance sale on cuttable product.
Remember, although these SVG's are cuttable you can also use them for Print & Cut projects.

Supplies : 
Kaisercraft papers - Bundle of Joy - The Mulberry Bush
Pearl and Rhinestone Gem - Flutterby Crafts
Pazzles Inspiration - Electronic Die Cutting machine

I have entered this card into :-
2 Creative Chicks - Mother's Day Challenge
Die Cuttin Divas - #112 Flowers

11 comments:

  1. Your shape card is so BEAUTIFUL!! I love the Bling
    Vanessa BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love this card and the pearl is perfect!! TFS
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the way it is cut out. Blogging it Forward Group
    Blessing, Linda
    www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very BEAUTIFUL!!!!Gorgeous Pearl!
    Would love if you joined us at 2 Creative Chicks!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Live the pearl center.

    TFS from BIF
    http://marie97-lotlot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty! I like the embellishment you put on the flower center. Great idea to make and add the circle ring.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty.

    regina1317 (Pazzles user name)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the link Migdalia, I find it so hard to find the right challenges so, when prompted I really appreciate joining in with a fun challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this!! I love the flower center!!

    http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so beautiful.I loved the shaped card and that bling in the middle....wicked idea. Thanks for entering our "Flowers" challenge this week at DCD
    Anita
    CYP DCD
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!!

    ReplyDelete