FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 25 April 2013

Superhero Cookie Tags - Labels



Here is another quick project using the Superhero Collection from LD.

I  used the .pdf format to print out my sheet of 12 labels using my printer menu.  I then used a metal die to cut around the shapes with my Cuttlebug.  If I was doing a ton of these I would have imported the .pdf into my Pazzles software then Print & Cut the sheet.

Of course these labels can be used for cake toppers, labels for bags 
and drinks, badges etc.


Included in the set are :-

Cupcake Wrappers
2.5 Circle Labels (earlier blog post)
Favor Box
Straw Toppers
Party Hat (earlier blog post)
Tented Label Cards
Party Invitations
Thank You Cards
Gift Bag
Lollipop Tents
& Bottle Labels.


Click here or image above to view the Superhero Collection
and check out here, latest sets on offer at LD.

1 comment: