FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Vinyl Candy Jars


Here, is my 2nd Design Team project for Pazzles, a couple of Vinyl Candy Jars.   You will find my full instructions and supply list for this easy project which has just been posted in the Pazzles Craft Room.




I have used my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine to cut the vinyl and tag using files from the Pazzles Craft Room Library.

Electronic Die Cutter 468x60

If you are thinking about purchasing a cutting machine or are interested in what the Pazzles Craft Room is all about, just click on the Pazzles blinkies and watch the video tours.

Thousands of Images 468x60

Thank you ~ Joanna

18 comments:

  1. Wow, how very pretty
    (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty indeed! love my Pazzles!
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your candy jars are so beautiful, love the hot pink vinyl. I just "liked" you on FB and your projects are amazing. I am also a new follower of your blog from the "Blogging it Forward" group. I am looking forward to more of your creations!

    BIF
    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is pretty, thanks for the inspiration!!
    Vanessa
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought to use vinyl in this way! I may have to buy some for my Cameo! Those jars are beautiful!
    Darcy
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. These turned out great! So pretty!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
    Blogging it Forward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies it is so generous of you to take the time to leave such wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are awesome!!
    ~Candace
    www.papercraftsbycandace.com
    Blogging it Forward <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aweeee...so SWEET!
    Your friend will love this :)
    Hugss,
    KimberlyRae
    http://kreationsbykimberlyrae.com/blog
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Perfect for parties. TFS
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun way to embellish any glass container!


    ***visiting from Blogging It Forward!

    ReplyDelete
  12. simply adorable! TFS
    from BIF group Hiadee @ http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! TFS from BIF! xo Nikki ox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply beautiful! You did a wonderful job:) Thanks for sharing.
    gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
    Blogging it forward group.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great job!

    BIF
    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh WOW! These are so darling! I love the vinyl and the colors are so cute. I'm always telling my best friend how sweet she is. I may have to try this! Thank you for sharing!

    Amanda - BIF -

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this idea..........GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great idea. Wonderful gifts. Just love the colors and style. Blessings, Linda
    BIF
    www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete