FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 25 April 2013

Superhero Collection - Party Printables


I just love the Superhero Collection available at the moment at LD.  If you have a young man who is about to have a party, and he loves Superhero's then this is for you.

I have used the Superhero Potpourri set for my project which comes with a ton of party printables for you to print direct from your printer using the .pdf format.  

A sheet of circle labels comes in a number of designs.  All you need to do is print, punch out the circle and there you have a cake topper, decorative label, badge etc.


 I also printed out the party hat and cut around the printable using my scissors (super easy).  Of course you could import the images into your cutting machine software, resize and cut.....lots of options.



Click here or image above to view the Superhero Collection at LD.

8 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Great for all the super Heros in my family. TFS
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow a great collection, so neat!!
    Vanessa
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummm...could have sworn [I really don't swear] but I know I've seen these C U T E party favors before! And they are still cute as a Super Hero! hehe
    Hugss,
    KimberlyRae
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. great party ideas :)

    Tanya
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love! wow...such a fun graphic!

    BIF
    dawnmercedes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun projects, love the superhero cupcake topper, too cute! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects! Nice to see some boy projects, too.

    TFS from BIF

    http://marie97-lotlot.blogspot.com/2013/04/betty-feathers.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great party favors!
    Darcy BIF

    ReplyDelete