FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 9 January 2012

Tooth Fairy Shaped Card

Yes, the Tooth Fairy did arrive last night.  But, being a boy, Matthew would not have been impressed that the Tooth Fairy was pink and girlie!!

He loved his pirate Tooth Fairy shaped card and little award card!


When a tooth falls out, speed is of the essence so, I used the Dear Tooth Fairy Graphic Set and selected the pirate image. I then proceeded to print and cut my pirate tooth fairy out.  Easy and quick when the Tooth Fairy is expected the next day!


I AUTOTRACED the image, then selected OUTLINE  to make a shadow/cut line.  I also made a larger base outline for the shaped card (seen in red) then selected MIRROR, DUPLICATE, and APPLY.  The two shapes were then WELDED together.


I simply brought the award graphic into my Pazzles software and sized accordingly.  I then used a guillotine to cut around the award and layered it onto some red folded card.


Matthew was very pleased with his £1.00 coin which I believe is the going rate in the UK!  I better save up my coins because he has almost a full set of teeth to lose in over the next few years.

I printed the award card the size of the Tooth Fairy box so that he could place it inside as a reminder of the event.  There are lots of different comments on the awards from the tooth fairy that can be found in the Dear Tooth Fairy Potpourri Set.

If anyone using a Pazzles Inspiration would like a screen shot TUTORIAL on this project 
please don't hesitate to contact me.


Click here to get your Dear Tooth Fairy Cut It Set
Click here to get your Dear Tooth Fairy Graphic Set
and here to get your Dear Tooth Fairy Potpourri Set


No comments:

Post a Comment