FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 22 January 2012

Pillow Box using $2 Tuesday


 Made another Pillow Box with my Pazzles Inspiration and Lettering Delights files listed below!



I am LOVING the $2 Tuesday Graphic set this week on offer at Lettering Delights.  This is not normally my sort of file but I have loved how it has turned out.  It could be for Valentine, sweets for the kids or just a gift to someone you love!

I printed out a sheet of the digital paper and laid it on my cutting mat.  Then I cut out the SVG Pillow Box in my Pazzles.  I imported the gift tag into my Pazzles and printed it out.  As on my previous blog post I had no need to PRINT & CUT as the tag was so easy to hand cut!

(the same principle can be used with a similar electronic die cutting machine)


Click here to get both the 

Click here to get the Crazy For You paper pack

Click here to get the Pillow Box SVG set

Offer ends Monday, January 23rd at midnight, MST.

1 comment:

  1. Joanne, this is beautiful! I love the seam binding bow and button, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete