FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 8 January 2012

Dear Tooth Fairy Sets @ Lettering Delights



New this week for Dollar Days @ Lettering Delights.

If you have young children or are a grandparent you are going to adore these new
 Dear Tooth Fairy Sets.


It seems like weeks and weeks that my youngest child Matthew, who is 7 years old, 
has had a front wobbly tooth!

Then this morning, he tucked into his bowl of cereal and CRUNCH his front tooth finally came out!  Hooray, we all shouted, at long last!  No more cutting up his food into tiny bite size pieces!!!!

BUT, what perfect timing!  Lettering Delights has just released these adorable Dear Tooth Fairy, Cut It, Graphics and Potpourri sets.






This morning, I made this Tooth Fairy Box for Matthew so, he could carefully place his 
lost tooth for the visiting fairy tonight!

I printed the file from my Studio Pro software using the potpourri set.  I started to plan out the elements for Print and Cut using my Pazzles software BUT you could easily hand cut around the box when printed.

Of course you can make the Tooth Fairy Box any size you wish using your Pazzles or similar electronic die cutting software.

I placed the top and bottom of my box on my visual mat.  Then, SELECTED both boxes and RESIZED to make my final box 1.2" x 2" when completed.


After a very trying time trying to get Matthew to SMILE for the camera, he enjoyed filling out his
own tooth record card (above).

Please pop back here tomorrow to see what the Tooth Fairy has left Matthew tomorrow morning!

Click here to get your Dear Tooth Fairy Cut It Set
Click here to get your Dear Tooth Fairy Graphic Set
and here to get your Dear Tooth Fairy Potpourri Set



1 comment: