FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 5 January 2012

Thank you cards!


I needed to make several 'Thank You' cards for gifts received during the Christmas holidays.  So, this is what I came up with.  I have made a selection of simple quick 4" x4" cards.  I chose the lovely simplistic designs by Patricia Zapata @ Lettering Delights.  For these cards I used the Summer Bloom selection of Cut Its which I imported into my Pazzles software and then cut on my 
Pazzles Inspiration electronic die cutting machine.


This is how I designed the card.......
Draw a  square box 3" x 3" in your Pazzles software.  



IMPORT the svg file from Summer Bloom and resize to 1.832" x 1.832".


CENTRALISE the square and flower.


SELECT the box and flower then select WELD.


Make a smaller box sized 2.8 x 2.8 for the backing behind flower.  Made a larger piece sized 4" x 4" for the main (spotty background paper).  Layer all pieces onto base white card.....done!



For these cards I have used the Summer Boom Cut It's by Patricia Zapata but I could have gone mad and used any of these sets.  In fact at these prices you may as well get all of them because they are so handy to have for all sorts of occasions.




Whilst you are picking your flowers for your own designs there are tons of other files that are on offer with Holy Cow! it's dollar days! 

Click here to take you to Dollar Days savings @ Lettering Delights
make yourself a drink and take time to stock up on great files for the next few months.
Offer closes 12th January, 2012.


Click here to open a FREE account at Lettering Delights.


3 comments:

  1. I like this design - off to design my own in Make-the-Cut. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, and very clever cutting out !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea. Bet they'd be nice with glitter paper behind the cut-out as well.

    Dee xc

    ReplyDelete