FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 16 January 2012

Thank you Babysitter!


When I saw these Babysitting Adventure sets at Lettering Delights I thought they were so cute.  Whether you use a babysitter or have a young child these sets will be very handy for all sorts of projects.


Recently, I have been using teenagers to baby sit my 3 youngsters for short periods of time.  

I always remember when I was a teenager and used to babysit, I began to get the munchies when 
I had put the children to bed.  So, I thought I would leave a couple of cookies and a 
tag card for my teenage babysitter which I cut with my Pazzles Inspiration. 


I think it went down a treat because when I returned home the cookies had been eaten!


 And, she appreciated the tag card which she took home with her!



For the tag card and the sentiment on the cookie bag I used the Graphic set with the PRINT & CUT technique in my Pazzles.

Babysitting Adventures
Babysitting Adventures
Babysitting Adventures
Babysitting Adventures
Babysitting Adventures
Alphabet
Graphics Set
Paper Pack
Graphics Set
Cut It's
Be sure to click on the FIVE above thumbnails to take you to EACH of the sets.

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL BABYSITTING ADVENTURES SETS.



1 comment:

  1. How sweet and thoughtful of you, I am sure your babysitter appreciated the treats. I want to come and babysit for you....lol
    Hugz, Kim

    ReplyDelete