FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Shaped Lollipop card for you!


Right, I promise you this is the last project I am sharing with you using the Pretty Pops Cut It set but as you can see from my previous posts they come in all sorts of flavours! 

 I could seriously go on making these shaped lollipop cards for ever 
and never tire of them!




Kaisercraft papers from the Fine and Sunny collection work perfectly with these files and the quality of the paper cuts beautifully using my Pazzles cutting machine.


Embellishing the shaped lollipop card is so easy using one of the pennants, some flowers and vines from Sheri's Cut Flower Bundle.



Click here to get Pretty Pops Cut It set for $2 only (sale ends midnight tonight MST).
Click here to get Sheri Cut Flower Bundle 

And, click here to see "What's New at  Lettering Delights.

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute Joanna! I love the papers you used to, sometimes that is the hardest part for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors and such a fun card! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I add it to the cart it charges 5 dollars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorrie, Pretty Pops Cut It's have been on sale at 2 dollars for a week and now has reverted back to 5 dollars. If you scroll down to the bottom of my post it says "(sale ends midnight tonight MST)" when I posted it on Tuesday. Sorry to disappoint but it's still a great set @ 5 dollars. Have you seen my previous posts using this set?

      Delete
  4. Oh Joanna I just love all your sweet lollipops, they are all adorable! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete