FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 13 May 2012

Flower Wreath using ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats


I bought this heart decoration last Christmas but never got round to making a project with it.  When I saw Sheri's Cut Flower Bundle released last week at Lettering Delights I couldn't wait to have a few moments to myself to get out my Pazzles and start cutting some of the flowers.



The hardest part was deciding which flowers to cut and use.....I just love them all! I know this bundle is going to be a firm favourite of mine as you can never have enough flowers! 


 I simply cut out the flowers with my Pazzles and snipped 1 or 2 petals down to the centre making a V shape.  I then adhered the petal with some glue then overlapped the petal so that the flower was slightly cupped.  






I hope you can see better from my visuals rather than my poor description!  The papers I have used were KaiserCraft papers (Fine & Sunny collection).

 

I also cut some of the flower vines which I curled with a bone folder as I did with the petals.  Then I raided my stash of bright buttons for the centre of the flowers.



I am so pleased how this wreath has turned out and wondered why I had not made one before.  Obviously just waiting for Sheri McCulley's amazing bundle.

 What I love about  Sheri's Cut Flower Bundle  is that it comes in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats, just perfect for your Pazzles or similar cutting machine.  And, all these elements can be resized.....so many possibilities.



This bundle is simple gorgeous and at a such a brilliant price.  

Click here to get Sheri Cut Flower Bundle for $29.00.

I have entered this project into Tuesday Link up party.






2 comments:

  1. Joanna, you have taken Cut Flowers to new heights, new ideas, and new colors! Your creations are constant inspirations to me. Thanks! Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Joanna! Super pretty Wreath! Love it!

    ReplyDelete