FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 18 May 2012

Apron shaped card - available in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats


A couple of weeks ago I made this apron shaped card using the Sweet Apron Card Holder - Cut It set from Lettering Delights with my Pazzles electronic cutting  machine.  It is so easy to make up, I think I will use some different papers and make a card for our lovely cook at school who has recently given me some of her traditional school recipes.....delicious. 


I didn't have time to make up any of the little cards from the set but they look ever so cute.


I have used a selection of  papers from My Mind's Eye using the Love Me collection.


For the heart I just punched out one of the hearts from the papers in the collection!


I could have placed these little baking utensils behind the scalloped trim on the apron but I thought they would make such cute little tags or even shaped mini cards.


I love the simplicity of this card.  I can think of lots of people who I could give this card to just changing the look by using different papers.

Click here to get Sweet Apron Card Holder - Cut It set.

Click to see What's New here this week.

If you would like to open a FREE account at LD's, please click the "You'll Go Ape" banner at the top of my blog.

You will then be able to download some FREE files to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment