FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Are we there yet? - boys card


Now, I am not known for my bright colours but when I saw this lovely paper by Echo Park - A Boys Life I thought it would combine perfectly with one of the cars from the Quirky Rides Cut It simple shapes which is available in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats for your cutting machines.




I cut out the car in the yellow paper and selected OUTLINE (or shadow) in my Pazzles Studio Pro software to cut out the red base car.  A few couple of  layers later and the car was ready to ZOOM!


I added some buttons and threaded some yellow twine for the wheels.  I found a tiny No. 3 stamp from my stamp stash and punched it out finishing with a bit of doodling.


Recently, I bought this stitched Stephanoise ribbon and was looking for a good reason to use it.  I tried something I have never done before and stapled the ribbon to the paper!  Why was this a first time I had ever done this....it is so easy to do and I love the look.


Being adventurous I then made my own banner with my Pazzles Studio Pro software.  Now I can just resize the banner for future projects.  The font I used for the sentiment is a firm favourite called LD Cotton Candy.

Whoops, also forgot to mention that I made the base card using my Pazzles software, super easy to do.  Just make a rectangle and invert the corners!

Click here to get your Quirky Rides Cut It simple shape.

Click here to get  LD Cotton Candy font.


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, little boy cards are hard for me and that's not good since I have 6.5 grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gwen, this should be a good set for you to buy!

    ReplyDelete