FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Monday 21 May 2012

Decorated wooden heart with paper flowers


I love Home Décor projects but tend to shy away from them as I have to craft on the kitchen table.  With a young family there is always someone at the kitchen table, either drawing, on the laptop or doing homework!   So, I thought I would try something quick and simple using my Pazzles with some paper flowers from Lettering Delights.

Wooden Heart Blank

I used this wooden heart  and painted just the back with Jo Sonja's paints to make it look nice from the back too!


I covered the heart with KaiserCraft papers from the Fine and Sunny collection.  I simply adhered my paper, trimmed around the heart and sanded down the edges....super easy!


Then I selected some of the flowers from Sheri's Cut Flower Bundle which were released last week.

For this project I have used Cut Flower Scallops, Cut Flower Pennants and Cut Flower Vines.  I resized the flowers and adhered them together using my Pazzles machine.


I cut these flowers little flowers and the vines cut perfectly with my Pazzles Inspiration.  I love this little pennant which I cut with coordinating papers.


Here you can see all the elements which give dimension to the simple heart shape.




If you would like to buy these files individually......
Click here to get Cut Flower Scallops
Click here to get Cut Flower Pennants
Click here to get Cut Flower Vines 

I think this bundle is simple gorgeous and at a such an awesome price, why not treat yourself!

Click here to get Sheri Cut Flower Bundle for $29.00 only.

If you would like to see one of my earlier projects using this bundle take a look here.

Finally click here to see "What's New"......you don't want to miss out on any new sets!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I really love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Joanna! I really love your style!!

    ReplyDelete