FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Sunday 26 July 2015

LD Classic Princess product plus FREE files

Princess, Princess Bag, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates

Just sharing with you the NEW LD Classic Princess product.  Gosh if you have a little girl or grand-daughter this product will be perfect for party accessories.

I decided to decorate a little canvas bag that could be filled with goodies for your little princess!  I used some Pazzles Glittered Iron On Material in this gorgeous pink.  I was going to use gold but I didn't think it would show up so well on the canvas bag.

I mirrored the image and selected the correct media on my Pazzles Inspiration Vue (99.00 Dollar Special).  I placed the plastic side down on my cutting mat and selected WEEDING in the Cut Control Menu.  Once, it was cut I weeded the image and used a hot iron (no steam) to adhere to my bag.

Sorry there are no images, but I have been entertaining the kids all day during this rainy weather we have been experiencing in July!!!!!

Princess, Princess Bag, ilove2cutpaper, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates

This is a super quick project and I love how it turned out.


If you are super quick there are some FREE files below on offer for your little princesses!

Click images below to get your 2 FREE LD Classic Princess files available in Cut It (CP) and Graphic (GS) file formats, this weekend when they go back to $1.00 each.


LD Classic Princess (CP) FREE file
available till midnight July 26th MST

LD Classic Princess (GS) FREE file 
available till midnight July 26th MST

Cutting Supplies :-
Pazzles Electronic Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
LD Classic Princess  - NEW Product
LD July Promotion - get the Pool Party collection FREE!
FREE Giraffing Out Loud - Create a LD account or available to existing customers

Joanna xx

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

ilove2cutpaper, Lettering Delights, LD, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates  








2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa, this was super quick and I love the pink glitter iron on material. Shame I have almost run out of the pink!

      Delete