FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 15 July 2015

At the Beach gift bag

ilove2cutpaper, flip flops, gift bag, summer, beach, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

I have just a week left at school, then the kids and I break up for the summer holidays.  I can't wait to spend some quality time with the kids "at the beach".

I made this little gift bag using the LD Pool Party - Cut Project (CP).  Incidentally, you can get the whole LD Pool Party Collection for FREE when you spend $7 in JULY!

ilove2cutpaper, flip flops, gift bag, summer, beach, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

I Print and Cut the little sentiment which I attached to my polka dot straw.  The sentiment was from the LD Pool Party - Cut Set (CS) which I cut using my Pazzles Inspiration Vue.  I love making Print and Cut sentiments which enables me to save a ton on stamps and storage!  Check out the Pazzles Inspiration Vue here, which has an optical eye for accurate 
Print and Cut.........I love it!

ilove2cutpaper, flip flops, gift bag, summer, beach, LD, Lettering Delights, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates,

The little flip flops are elements included in the LD Pool Party - Cut Project (CP) and turned out so cute in miniature!

If you are looking for summer fun product it is well worth checking out the LD July Promotion and read about how you can get the Pool Party collection worth $18.00 for FREE!


Cutting Supplies :-
Pazzles Electronic Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue
LD Pool Party - Cut It Project Set (CP)
LD Pool Party - Cut Set (CS)
LD July Promotion - get the Pool Party collection FREE!
FREE Giraffing Out Loud - Create a LD account or available to existing customers

Joanna xx

Follow on Bloglovin
and LIKE my Facebook Page.

*****

Click image below to see further details on the NEW Inspiration Vue cutting machine 
which uses a NEW OPTICAL EYE for precision Print and Cut. 

ilove2cutpaper, Lettering Delights, LD, Pazzles, Pazzles Inspiration, Pazzles Inspiration Vue, Inspiration Vue, Print and Cut, svg, cutting files, templates  

2 comments: