FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Saturday 3 May 2014

I love my Mum

Mum, Card, pazzles, lettering delights

Here, is an amazingly quick card that I have created using LD's Millions of Mums alphabet with my Pazzles Inspiration cutting machine for Mother's Day (USA).  I used the LD Try Me tool and typed out 'MUM', then saved  it at a high resolution.  Unfortunately, the current software for the Pazzles Studio Pro does not import .png files with transparency (but soon will).  To get round this I imported the .png file into Photoshop and saved it as a .jpeg which enabled me to use it in my Pazzles software.

Font, Mother,

I printed it onto some white textured cardstock to overcome the fact that the image has a white border around it.

Rhinestone, fonts

I then typed my sentiment and placed a border around the edge using the rhinestone feature.  I matched the font and border with the colouring from the alphabet. 

Pazzles, Lettering Delights, Rhinestone border, Mum


Here is what my page looked like on my Pazzles visual mat before I printed it out.  Finally, I used my guillotine to cut my cardstock (along the black lines) as it was quick an easy to do with the straight edges,  therefore need to print the registration boxes for a full Print & Cut on this occasion.

(This card is in memory of my Mum ~ x)

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information for as little as $99
Millions of Mums - LD Alphabet
LD Loud Larry - LD Font Bundle (includes Loud Larry)

Don't forget to check all the latest LD PRODUCTS with great savings.

There is also a Mother and Me printable Poster set which is FREE till May 18th, 2014, midnight, MST.

Mother, Mothers,


Coming Soon, Inspiration Vue - pre order now 
(click image below)
Inspiration - Vue Print and Cut


Follow on Bloglovin



2 comments:

  1. What a great card! Nice that it was so simple...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SiskiyouSue for popping by. Sometimes we just need a quick, simple card. I like the way that you can make a border using the rhinestone feature.

      Delete