FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 24 April 2014

Bee Happy

Print&Cut,bee card,pazzles,cuttingfiles

Have you ever made a card and thought the combination of the paper and images just work? Well, that's what I think about this card.  When a project comes together it makes me "Bee Happy".  It's not often I feel this way with my projects, but I have fallen in love with this happy bee which I have cut using my 
Pazzles cutting machine.

Print&Cut,pazzles,misskatecuttables,

I have used a Miss Kate Cuttables file which is FREE to Pazzles Craft Room members.  In fact every 2 weeks Miss Kate Cuttables cutting files releases files ready for you to download.  I love the soft colours and the fact that they come as cuttable files in SVG and WPC file format for cutting machines.  I also love the fact that the cuttable files can be used for Print & Cut projects.

  


Print&Cut,svg,wpc,

Here, I have printed onto my patterned paper using the font to match the colour of the eyes of the bee.

actionwobbles,svg,wpc,cuttingfiles

For the novelty factor, I have added an Action Wobble to the back of the image and I just can't help smiling when it wobbles!

Please hop over to the Pazzles Craft Room, HERE for full details on how I made this card using my Pazzles Inspiration.

Although, I am able to Print & Cut this image using my Pazzles Inspiration, just think how awesome it will be to create a ton of Print & Cut files using the NEW Inspiration Vue™ cutting machine.  It was recently launched by Pazzles, which has the benefit of an optical eye for precision cutting.....I just can't wait for mine to arrive.

Cutting Supplies:-
Pazzles Cutting Machine – Inspiration Vue™
 Inspiration Vue™ - Pre-Order Information
Bee Mine Be  (Miss Kate Cuttables) & Banner Box - Pazzles Craft Room Library



Thousands of Images 468x60

Let me know what you think of Print & Cut projects using your cutting machines.

Joanna x

Follow on Bloglovin



5 comments:

  1. Too cute Joanna. Love the card shaped as a banner and the bee is adorable.
    TFS (bif)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Joanna. I like these colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the little bee and pop of blue! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the bee is just adorable! I love the shape of your card and the flowers are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanna, such a great card. Love the happy bee, too and the wobble factor takes it over the moon!

    ReplyDelete